Sina Fairy Surprise for Swedish House Crafts



Hi I'm here today to show you how I used the digital stamp from Hi Cookie called Sina Fairy Surprise. These stamps are exclusive to Swedish House Crafts.

I printed the digi out onto Crafter's Companion Printable Light Card. I used promarkers and a wink of stella to colour the image. It was such fun to colour.


For the main base of my card I used one of the Peaceful Christmas design sheets from the Roxstamps. This one features Santa.  I used the Maja Design Monochromes Shades of Christmas papers for the matting and layering and for the greeting across the top of the card.


I used the Roxstamps nesting round dies pierced to cut out the digital stamp and to make the other circle too. The stars are cut from the little star you get with the Roxstamps nesting square dies pierced.

The finishing touch is to sprinkle some sequins around the card.



Links to products I used:
Hi Cookie Digital stamp Sina Fairy Surprise.
Crafter's Companion Printable Light Card.
Roxstamps Peaceful Christmas design sheets
Roxstamps nesting round dies pierced

Thanks for looking.

Comments

This is so pretty, love the delicate colours
brenda said…
I missed this one Lynn, but how very sweet.

B x