weeks #532/531 Sun, Moon, Stars or Baby Allsorts challenge


We are still running the Allsorts challenge fortnightly for the summer. This time the theme is to include Sun, Moon, Stars or Baby, so a wide choice there.

For my DT card I went with Baby. I used a layered Teddy bear stamp set from BeCreative. I just used three shades of brown and all from different companies - I'm sure if you had one of the ombre sets it would look different again. I then used just the top layer to add some embossing powder that glistens.

The stamps are all from the same set as the Teddy bear and I added a Roxstamps Congrats die from Swedish House Crafts cut from white card. The background paper is part of a 12x12 paper from my stash and I thought it would suit the theme nicely.

The winner chosen by random org will receive this lovely Holly Pond Hill cdrom.
Image result for joanna sheen honepond hill cd rom

Comments

brenda said…
The layered Teddy Bear stamp is so effective Lynn and the bunting background gives it such a happy feeling.

B x
Lovely effect of the bear stamping Linby, an adorable card.
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
A really cute baby card, Lynn. Love the teddy bear!
Kathleen said…
A super background paper and a great Teddy Bear image and it looks really great with the multi colouring.

Kath x
Liz said…
Sweet card, Lynn. The little bear is so cute. xx
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card Lynn and a beautiful teddy image, xxx
Mervi said…
Sweet and lovely card;-))m
Mummylade said…
This really is very precious!
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x