Animals at Penny Black & More challenge


Our new challenge at Penny Black & More begins today and the theme is "animals".

For my DT card I used two stamps that I thought went well together. They are Penny Black 2362J Dazzling and 2068K party pooped.. I coloured them with TH distress crayons and a little water.


The sentiment "wish big" I thought also fitted the card and it comes from the Penny Black 30-028 Micey Day set. A few candles cut using a TL die add to the theme.

The card design is one I have seen around blogland and also a friend sent me a card made this way so I used that as a template. I used the longer side of an A4 piece of navy card and then scored twice to make the long and short sides of the card. Then a thinner strip the same length which you score the opposite way and then attach just to the front of the card and half of the back section.

Our sponsors this month are Penny Black and Clever Cut.

Comments

brenda said…
That is an effective design Lynn, must try that. And agree those stamps do compliment each over very well.

B x
Mervi said…
Great stamps and fabulous card. Love it, like me yesterday;-))m
Ellibelle said…
Such a cute card with these adorable stamps and loving this card shape!
Leanne Harris said…
A fabulous card, full of fun and loving the blue tones xxxx
Anonymous said…
I love the fancy fold, lynn, and of course i love those sweet critters and your colouring!
Kathleen said…
What a fabulous deign and shape of your card. Great images and love the colours you have used.
Hope you are feeling better now and are able to have a lovely break.

Kath x