#HiCookie Sina Memory Box for Swedish House Crafts



Hi, Today I'm here sharing a my DT card for Swedish House Crafts.  I made it using one of the exclusive Hi Cookie digital stamps designed by Suha. This is Sina Memory Box.

I love working with digital images, especially doing something a little bit different with them. For this card I used a graphics programme and tile the image to create my own background. I even did it in different colours.


I also printed the main image in blue ink just for a change from black onto Crafters Companion Printable light card.  I left her dress uncoloured, apart from a little edging with a promarker to match her bow and boots. I used a gold pen from my stash to colour the edges of the box. I used a piece of denim light blue Maja Monochrome paper to mat the image.


I love the sentiment that comes with this stamp and I decided to just print again in blue and mat onto some silver card from my own stash, then added few light turquoise sequins.


Links to products I used:
Hi Cookie Sina Memory Box
Printable light card
5 mm, 10g - Cup Sequins - Light Turquoise
Denim light blue Maja Monochrome paper

Thanks for looking. As I used a digi stamp I'm entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge #19 for anything goes.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
What a great idea to use the image to create a coordinating background, makes the card really special. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.
Carol said…
Hi Linby. I too love what you have done to create your background. I have had a go at this myself with a stitched card and it isn't as easy as it sounds. Lovely card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Beautiful card, the co-ordinating papers with the image are lovely, a really sweet beautiful image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
brenda said…
Something very different for you Lynn but how cleaver sizing the image down to make the matching background.

B x
Jocelyn said…
Very pretty and I love that you have made a matching backing paper.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
pinky said…
This is really sweet Lynn and I love that the backing paper matches!
Wynn said…
What an adorable image Linby. Clever use of graphics for the background too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus WynnDT