mid month reminder for Animals challenge at Penny Black & More

m al

A little reminder of our animal theme challenge over at Penny Black & More this month.

For my DT card I used Penny Black 1448E Garden Gossip and the sentiment from 40-225 tune up. I coloured the image with TH distress crayons and a little water.

The papers are from a Penny Black paper pad. I simply fussy cut around my image and popped it up on some foam tape. I used a banner die and a tiny die cut bow.

Thanks for looking, hope to see you over at the challenge blog.

I'm also entering this card into the Penny Black Saturday challenge where it is anything goes or "neglected stamp". I don't think I have ever used this stamp before!

Comments

Ellibelle said…
This is such a cute card! Love the design with the gorgeous papers!
Kathleen said…
Love the super cute image and the lovely background, I wish I could colour the hedges like you do, great colour choice too, pink and grey.

Kath x
Leanne Harris said…
Very sweet Lynn, love the grey and pink colours xxx
brenda said…
I'm running late this week! A pretty colour palette and sweet card Lynn.

B x
Mervi said…
Fabulous and fun card;-))m