week #538 Trees and Leaves at Allsorts challenge



Our new theme at Allsorts challenge for this week is Trees and leaves - very seasonal so you should have lots of inspiration.

For my DT card I got out my gelli plate and had a play with my distress inks to create the background. I then cut out the circle shape as my gelli is square!. I used Lavinia stamps to create the trees and leaves scene (and sentiment) and snook in a fairy too!

For the background I inked my card and used some die cut leaves from the left over background created by my square gelli plate. Then added some more of the leaves. I did add some sparkle to the wanted and her wings but it's not showing too well in the photo.

Our sponsor this week is Tattered Lace and their new range of cut and emboss Ferns and Leaves for the winner chosen by random org.





Comments

Ellibelle said…
What a beautiful creation Lynn. Love this magical scene!
Wendy L said…
Looks fab Lynn, very surreal, xxx
brenda said…
It's totally magical Lynn and a super background using your Gelli Plate.

B x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous and magical card;-))m
Greta said…
Amazing background! Beautifully artistic card!