White snippets for the playground and a trip to Belfast


If like me you save offcuts of your white card from sentiments etc you end up having quite a few. I decided to make a card using dies and those offcuts and as I layered up each die a couple of times I got through at least a few of the many I have lol!

I used various dies and stamps from Penny Black to make the card and a few die cut buttons too.

It's been so long since I played along at the Snippet challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop that I thought I would show my face with this card.

We had a lovely break in Belfast last week. Main reason for the visit was to to to the Titanic exhibition centre but with the help of a friend who has been before we found much more to do as well.


The height of the building is the height of the bow of the Titanic! It was fascinating but also a little sad at times too.

The bath toy we bought for one of the grandchildren - it's been tested and met with approval.


The Ulster Folk and Transport museum was a great day out, in fact we didn't get to see everything.

of course I loved the ladies shop the most.




I did think this is the smallest slice of cake I have seen for the price!!!!

We also had a tour of Belfast City Hall - which is free!



Comments

Sally H said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally H said…
A fabulous card and great photos! It looks like you had a lovely time. Love the ladies shop! I see what you mean about that cake - it looks like they got at least 14 slices from it, which would be £45.50!!!! I should go into business, lol
Di said…
How lovely to see you in the Playground again Linby! Welcome back - and with such a lovely card too. I think most of us are swamped with white snippets and you've used them beautifully. Both Len and I like Belfast although it was business trips (before we even knew one another) so not too much time for real sightseeing. Loved seeing your photos! Titanic fascinates me but also so very sad as you say.

Hugs

Di xx