#123 Pirates at The Male Room challenge


Our new challenge at The Male Room is "pirates" shiver me timbers and all that!



I needed to make a card for a 1st birthday party - and the theme was pirates and princesses. I downloaded this paper from one of the papercraft mag sites and then took it into a graphics programme to enlarge the chest and pirate which I then cut out and mounted onto the card.

The ship was a free graphic from the internet and I stamped the sentiments onto the masts. Finally I used a piece of card I had hot foiled for the background. I used an MFT die for the # and 1.

I was expecting all the girls at the party to be princesses but most of them wore pirate dresses and hats - so cool - they looked lovely.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over on the challenge blog.

Comments

Darnell said…
I like the idea of girl pirates! Your pirate card is colorful and fabulous, Lynn! Love the paper and signs! (When I first read your post title, I thought you meant there were 123 pirates on your card, lol!) Hugs, Darnell