Happy Campers at CD Sunday #21 Challenge


I meant to enter this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge earlier than this but I have had a bit of a week. The main thing that happened (along with so much more lol!) was that I caught my eyeball on an Acanthus leaf whilst gardening last weekend. I spent a lot of time in agony before I got to the eye hospital where thankfully it was only a tear to my eye and gels and antibiotic creams are helping it along nicely.

So, I am limiting my time online, but as I already had these cards ready to go I thought I would pop on and post them up.

I used a Crafters Companion CDrom that came with issue 22 of the magazine. The papers are fro the Happy camper set. I took them into a graphics programme and designed the first card totally online. I then mounted it onto some pink gingham card for the base.


The second card I also designed online - notice this time the bird is on the caravan lol! Simply putting it onto a white card base for this one.

#21 challenge CD Sunday plus

Comments

Carol said…
Oh, Lynn - poor you. I have not long had my second cataract removed (3 wks) and I am still very 'eye' conscious so I send my best for a speedy revovery .....but if that is what you can do with one poorly eye then you have no need to worry. I love them both especially the first one. The background colours are fab.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jane Willis said…
Ouch! I'd been wondering why you were so quiet on social media this week. Hope your eye is recovering well now. Your card is gorgeous - thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.
Our eyes are so important, I hope it soon heals and no side affects
Two beautiful cards, love your design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Wynn said…
Ouch Lynn that must have hurt. Hope you’re mended soon. Love your card and well done for making such a good job with a poorly eye. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus WynnDT
Jocelyn said…
Oh ouchy. I hope it is soon mended. Thank you for joining us with such a lovely card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT