Mid month reminder for Pretty in Pink at Penny Black & More challenge


I'm here with a little reminder of our challenge at Penny Black & More.Which this month is for Pretty in Pink in support of Breast Cancer month.

For my DT card I used Penny Black dress up mimi coloured with distress inks and some water. For the background I used an old wood mounted Penny Black stamp (3868J portraits) that I rescued from a lady who was selling it at a craft clearout. She had been using it for many years at her workshops - it's not pretty to look at lol! I stamped it using a bright pink ink.

I used Roxstamps Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched to make the layers. I simply cut off the outer die cut x's on the smaller square to show more of the background.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
So very cute! Love the stitched dies!
Kathleen said…
This is a really sweet card, great image and love the subtle pink colours.
Have a great weekend.

Kath x
brenda said…
The soft pinks and lots of white space give a really delicate feel Lynn.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely make Lynn, the cleanliness of the white and the touch of pink is beautiful xxxx
Anonymous said…
Aw, Mimi looks very cute and pretty in pink! Love your colouring.