#Papernestdolls Ladybug Lulu for Swedish House Crafts DT



I'm here today with a make for Swedish House Crafts DT. 

I tried a different approach to my skin colouring, and using the paper nest dolls is the perfect practice. I also used Neenah Desert Storm card for a change as I found it was more tolerant of my practicing!

This is Paper Nest Doll Ladybug Lulu she's just too cute isn't she.

 

I used Distress ink pads in Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet. They are both strong colours so I used a tiny amount on my glass mat with lots of water to dilute. Ensuring I used some paper towel to take some of the moisture away from my paint brush before I applied it to my card. I also used Inktense pencils around the edges so that I did not have to be so neat with the painting lol!


I used Clear Wink of Stella on her wings and dress for a little sparkle. Adding some detail with a white pen.

For the background I used a piece of Maja Design Denim & Girls 6x6 pad. Instead of using ribbon I used the stripes from Pion Design 12x12 The Witching Hour and also the black sheet for mounting my image.

I used a digi sentiment printed in red ink from my stash and cut it out with a die from Roxstamps nesting round dies pierced.

Comments