Week 540 Ribbon at Allsorts challenge


Our new challenge of "ribbon" at Allsorts challenge has been chosen by Wendy.

I don't tend to use a lot of ribbon on cards, but I do like buying it lol! I decided to break free some of this gorgeous peacock ribbon I have been hoarding, especially as it went with my newest die purchase from Creative Expressions - the Peacock die background.

I cut it out once from some green card and then backed it with the pale blue to emulate the colours in my cut out peacock from a Hunkydory kit, the sentiment was in the same kit.

The winner chosen by random org this week will win an assortment of satin, sheer and grosgrain ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.
 


Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none. Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel ? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths. Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !


Comments

brenda said…
A beautiful colour palette carrying the peacock shades Lynn and he is rather a splendid peacock as well.

Have a good weekend.

B x
Kathleen said…
Great creation, love that peacock die and the gorgeous ribbon, great die too, all go so very well together.
I haven't bought any ribbon for years as I have so much from years ago. I have been very tempted to throw it all and start again with the new ones that are around but then I, like you, don't use it very often.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
A stunning creatin, Lynn. Love the peacock!
Mervi said…
Perfect ribbon for that stamp, beautiful card;-))m
Tracy said…
I love this ribbon, peacocks are so beautiful and so is yours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x