#23 challenge at CD Sunday


I've made a card for the current CD Sunday plus challenge #23 which is Anything Goes.

I used the cdrom that came with issue 14 of Crafters Inspiration magazine and the collection called Free Spirit.

This first card was an image on the cdrom and I just added a bow and the flowers along the top. For my next card I took several elements and combined them.


I sometimes think that you can't really explain how you put together different elements, so I decided to copy them and show them separately to give an idea of how I put them together. There wasn't a sentiment so I cropped it from the first card and reduced it to fit onto the tag.

My thinking was that the dog dropped his ice cream in a bid to catch the balloons!

Comments

Carol said…
I love them both. So unusual and thank you for sharing them with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jane Willis said…
Two fun cards, I really love how the second one tells a story.
Jocelyn said…
Great cards as always. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
OH! what a fun card, it's wonderful.
Faith x
Very different and unusual cards, love the images
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Wynn said…
Two great cards Linby. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT