#545 White on white at Allsorts challenge


This week at Allsorts challenge the new theme is white on white as chosen by Brenda.

For my card I started with an embossing folder and then added die cuts from a tonic die set. The fame I cut to go around the centre panel of the embossing folder I lifted up using gel glue.  I made the base card from the same card stock and as a final touch added some white pearls.

The winner this week chosen by random org will receive this stamp set provided by our sponsor Chloe's Creative Cards.




Chloe's Creative Cards launched in April 2011, the home of Stamps by Chloe we offer the entire Stamps by Chloe range including stamps, dies, glitters, embossing powders, embellishments, ribbons and more. We also stock a fabulous range of other crafting goodies for all papercratfing and more.


Comments

brenda said…
So pretty Lynn and so dimensional as well with the layers, great for my theme week, thank you.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So nicely done Lynn. Beautiful die cuts!
This is gorgeous Linby.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A really beautiful card. lovely EF and some super dies, great design too.

Kath x
Darnell said…
Stunning, Lynn! I feel like I'm looking down on a delicious wedding cake with creamy whipped frosting. Oh, sorry, let me wipe that drool off!! Hugs, Darnell
Wendy L said…
So beautiful and dreamy, xxxx
Mervi said…
Stunning and stylish card;-))m
Tracy said…
This is beautiful and elegant Lynn.
Happy crafting
Tracy x