Challenge #124 Hobbies at The Male Room


Our new theme at The Male Room challenge is hobbies.

For my DT card I decided which hobbies I wanted to feature and then thought it would be fun to use the Tonic jigsaw die to bring them all together, as "jigsaws" is another hobby too.

I used a CD rom to print the crossword, Clarity stamps for the postage stamp (philately) depicting another hobby painting, three books from The Ton stamp set for reading. Lastly another Clarity stamp for fishing. I used gloss art card in black for the pieces and some metallic card for the other parts.

Comments

brenda said…
Such a unique design Lynn.

B x
Wonderfully creative Linby.
Faith x
KandA said…
Fabulous card and such a brilliant design xx
Cardogram said…
Wow Lin.. Beautiful inspiration.. Love the way you've collaborated so many hobbies in one.. What a beautiful way to depict... 😊