mid month reminder for Christmas at Penny Black & More challenge


A reminder of our challenge for Christmas over at Penny Black & More this month.

For my DT card I used Penny Black 40-038 kindness. I stamped her in red ink and the bird in blue ink. I then used some blue to colour parts of the image. Cut out using the debossed circle die and mounted on a little sparkly red card.  Adding some fluffy snow at the base.

The ribbon was on a Christmas present last year and was far too nice to get rid of. I think it goes quite well with the image.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely retro style card, pretty;-))m
brenda said…
Your card has a lovely seasonal feel stamped in those colours Lynn, works very well.

B x
Ellibelle said…
How very cute! Love the sketch and wonderful papers. And the image is so sweet!
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely Christmas card Lynn, a lovely sweet image xxxx
Kathleen said…
Super image Lynn and a really great design, love the ribbon too.

Kath x
Darnell said…
That ribbon is sensational! I love this whole wonderful design, Lynn! That image melts my heart and reminds me of an embroidered tea towel in a hoop!! Hugs, Darnell
Anonymous said…
this card is so sweet featuring an adorable image and the ribbon is perfect!