#Papernestdolls Lulu with Daffodil for Swedish House Crafts Design Team



Hi everyone, I'm here today to share with you my Swedish House Crafts Design Team make.

It's very miserable weather here in the UK right now and so I wanted to create a little sunshine on a card - and here it is!

I used Lulu with Daffodil from Paper Nest Dolls, she is just like all the other stamps by PND so cute. I decided to stamp her in black ink onto cream card for a change and then colour her with Distress Oxide inks and her skin with distress ink refills.


I used a white pen and a sparkly gelly roll pen to add highlights to the image and to the chipboard. A few flat silver sequins scattered onto the background too.



The background paper is from Laserowe Love - Llama love collection. I added a little ribbon from my stash. 


I blended distress oxide inks in worn lipstick, fossilised amber and warm honey over the chipboard background. I popped Lulu up on some foam pads. Finally I used a die from my stash to cut out the sentiment. I used the same inks on some cream card to create an ombre effect before die cutting.


Links to products I used:-

Comments

brenda said…
A pretty colour palette and the whole card as the sentiment says 'Happy'.

B x
Kathleen said…
So cute and love your choice of colours.

Kath x