The Sewing Machine - #46 The Library Challenge



As soon as I saw the current challenge at The Library Challenge was The Sewing Machine, I knew I had to enter. I love anything to do with dressmaking - I've got quite the collection of things connected to sewing.

I've never heard of the book before - so that is one for the TBR pile.

The Sewing Machine ebook by Natalie Fergie

I've taken the cover mainly as the inspiration for my card. Using a CC die, that should sit on the edge of the card, but I cut it out instead. I also used the silhouette portrait paper to represent the two families.

I loved put together this card and finding how many things I could have used!

Comments

Marina said…
I really like how you've combined vintagey looking objects with a fresh colour palette. Perfect! Thanks for joining The Library.