week #544 - Make Your Own Flowers



Time for a new challenge at Allsorts. This time Helene has chosen the theme of Make Your Own Flowers.

I've been meaning to use this JND die for a while now and thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it out. I bought the single three flower die and then used it to make the nine layout. I cut it from a slightly larger piece of card so that I could then use the TL pinpoint edge die around the outside. I then used a piece of pale blue card to mount it all onto.

Next I cut again from some turquoise card and then layered up the flowers and put some of the waste back in around the flowers.

Finally I added some gems and a sentiment die which I cut out three times so that it stood out from the card. I made my own folded base card using the same cream card as the die cutting. 


Our sponsor this week is Buddly Crafts and they have given us these stamps for the lucky winner chosen by random org.

Image result for hot off the press layering daisies stamps


Buddly Crafts Logo
"Deliciously Dangerous!" That’s how one of our customers described Buddly Crafts Shop recently when they phoned in to say ‘thanks’ after receiving their first order. Founded in 2003, we've grown from a digital downloads store into the online craft supplies shop we are today sending out orders to our discerning, creative customers across the UK and worldwide. We stock a wide range of exciting products for card making and mixed media art carefully selected from the world’s most creative and time-tested arts and crafts brands.

Comments

brenda said…
This is so effective in the shades of blue with white Lynn and the IL pearl frames are ones I use often.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful, loving this color combo and the die cut frame with the scallps is so pretty!
Beautiful colour combo, love how you have used the die and added the layer, it's really lovely.
Faith x
Liz said…
Gorgeous card, Lynn, so striking in shaded of blue and white. xx
Wendy L said…
Looks great, xxxx
Kathleen said…
Looks a bit like "great minds, think a like". Very pretty shade of blue and a lovely flower die and design.

Kath x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card, beautifully done;-))m