#25 Anything Christmassy at CD Sunday plus


I've made this card for the CD Sunday plus challenge which this time is for anything Christmassy.

I decided to look through all the Crafters Inspiration cdroms and find out exactly what there was on each cdrom. This image I found on Autumn Days! Which was Issue 23. I've made a note of that as I don't think I would be looking there for it otherwise. 

The image is really the whole 7x7 card, I decided it needed something else and added the TH snowflakes cut from some hollographic paper. I think anything more would have overshadowed the image. I also rounded the corners of the base card.

Comments

Carol said…
A gorgeous image and well found. The snowflakes are all that was needed. Thank you for joining in with our Christmassy theme.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
Awww Linby this image is adorable. The snowflakes are a perfect complement. Thank for joining our Christmassy challenge at CD Sunday Plus. Wynn DT
Pamela said…
I have all the Crafters Inspiration boxes Linby and I wouldn't have looked for Christmas images in an Autumn issue! A great card that as you said doesn't need anything more added to it. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Jane Willis said…
I never think of looking through my mag CDs and they are valuable resource just sitting around doing nothing. You've made great use of it here and the snowflakes are the perfect embellishment. Thanks for playing along at CD Sundays.
Jocelyn said…
What a lovely image and a great snowflake embellishment.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Brilliant image and a lovely christmas card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT