Die cut waste snippets



I promised myself that I would enter Di's Snippet Playground challenge and also try a new technique. Unfortunately since returning on Christmas eve from a fab holiday in Tenerife I have been ill! I did manage my Christmas dinner - just, and thankfully seem to be on the mend now. 

I saw the use of the press n seal film that you usually use to wrap food to take the waste from a die and apply to your project. I love this die, but it is very large and the waste is really over the top. So I decide to try the technique - probably not the best time when I was still a bit wobbly. I then used parts of the actual die cut in the centre and finished with a double cut sentiment from mirri card.

Here are some reminders of my holiday. The beautiful sunset at Tiede National Park.

Hotel pool

Christmas decorations

 Poinsettias growing outside which I'd never seen before.

The capital Santa Cruz and this amazing building.

Comments

I love how you have used the waste on this card Linby, it's beautiful. Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope your 100% soon. Gorgeous photos, I could do with sunshine let alone heat LOL. Have a wonderful 2020.
Faith x
KandA said…
Fabulous card and such a great idea for using the leftovers. Hope you're soon feeling better and have a very happy new year xx
Mummylade said…
Glad to hear you're on the mend, by the pictures it looks like you have a wonderful time abroad though. Have a Happy New Year!
Jane Willis said…
Hope you are feeling much better now Lynn. This card is gorgeous, a great way to use every bit of a die cut, and your holiday photos are stunning.
Greta said…
Looks like a gorgeous place to vacation & glad you're feeling better! Love the design of your beautiful card!
Di said…
Oh K Linby, o poor you to have felt so rotten since holiday. Here's hoping that 2020 is a better year all round! Love your card - I bought some press 'n' seal ages ago. Thanks for the reminder! It's also great stuff for its original purpose as well :)

Hugs

Di xx