Garden retreat - CD Sunday plus challenge


I've made this card using CC Magazine Issue 23 Garden Retreat. There are the elements that I combined..... 
As I had placed everything inside the circle wreath design I cut it out using a pinpricked circle die with the in/out technique as parts of the design were too big for the circle. I then added a few sequins and some ribbon. I mounted it onto a piece of paper from a paper pad - so that element is not digital.

I'm entering this card into the ATG challenge #24 at CD Sunday plus challenge.

Comments

So pretty Linby, reminds me Spring is around the corner (after my hibernation LOL)
Faith x
Jane Willis said…
Beautiful - lovely fresh colours and the garland looks lovely overlapping the edge of the die cut.
Wynn said…
Beautiful card Linby. I love the CAS style. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Plus. Wynn DT
Beautiful card, lovely colours and image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Carol said…
Beautifully made Linby. It looks so fresh and ready for next Spring.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jocelyn said…
A very pretty design, thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT