#Papernestdolls Sewing Emma for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hello everyone, I'm here with you today to share my latest make for Swedish House Crafts.

As soon as I saw Sewing Emma from Paper Nest Dolls I knew I needed her. I have sewn things all my life and although I don't do so much dressmaking these days, I have my sewing machine out regularly.

I used distress inks to colour her. I added some colour to the "material" she is sewing to make it look like the Maja background paper which is Christmas Season - All wrapped up.


To make her pop from the card I used a frame from Laserowe called hearts round meshed frame. I used distress inks to colour it with.

The Awesome die and the round dies - pierced die are from Roxstamps, the other dies are from my own stash. I also used a sewing embossing folder in the background which is from my stash.


Finally I added some sweet heart ribbon to continue the heart theme.

Links to Products I used:
Sewing Emma

Comments