Week 549 Snowmen and Snowflakes at Allsorts challenge


Kath has chosen the theme of Snowmen and Snowflakes for our Allsorts challenge this week.

I have had this scalloped base card and acetate wrap sitting around in my stash for a very long time. I decided to see what it would look like with the big CC snowflake die cut out of the background. I then added some sparkly paper behind it and added the printed acetate wrap.

I then added some TH and CC snowflake die cuts to the front and a CE Let it Snow die. It's incredibly sparkly in real life, but I couldn't get the camera to show it.


You can see in this photo that the design wraps around. 


This weeks winner chosen by random.org will win this fab set of stamps.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Gorgeous card Lynn. Love the scallop edge and such pretty colors. And it looks so nice with the design wrapping around!
Kathleen said…
A really great shape of card and a super background and some really lovely snowflakes, love the sentiment die too.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, love the snowflakes and sentiment, they look like John's. Xxx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card;-))m