#128 It's Snowing - The Male Room challenge


It's snowing - not really! in the UK at least, but that is the theme for this weeks fortnight at The Male Room challenge.

For my DT card I used this New York snowglobe stamp by Brutus Munroe. I love snowglobes and anything New York related so I just had to have this one.  I heat embossed with black ink and then coloured used DI crayons and a little paint. The sentiment die is from Creative Expressions.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you at the challenge.

Comments

LUURVE the stamp and the colours, a Super card Linby.
Faith DT
Pat said…
This New York snowglobe is brilliant Lynne and love the large sentiment too. x
Pat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafting Queen said…
Great Christmas card!
Wickcliss said…
I love snow globes, though I haven’t been to New York, love the way you have captured it.