January 2020 Rudolph Day


I'm sharing this card today with Mo's Rudolph Challenge. I didn't join in last year and took a year off, but my Christmas card stack is no more and so I need to get making some for this year. 

For this card I cut out a bauble shape using a Spellbinder die and then inked it with Distress inks and then sprayed it with oxide inks, which you can see more clearly in the photo below.


I then stamped snowflakes onto the bauble and heated embossed them. I added a sentiment die cut from Creative Expressions and then a few teenie tiny stars. Finally using a silver pen I added a little chain for the bauble to hang.

Comments

mamapez5 said…
Those layered inks have made such a pretty background for you die cut sentiment, and I like the embossed snowflakes and gems as accents. Lovely! Kate x
Jane Willis said…
Just WOW - that inking makes the bauble look really 3 dimensional
brenda said…
Lovely colours Lynn and great background for the stamping.

B x
Carol L said…
The color effect you achieved on this bauble is beyond amazing! it's a stunning card, well done with your inks!
WOW! what a beautiful effect you have achieved on this gorgeous card Linby.
Faith x
Hope you're keeping up with the Cameo LOL.
I love the colours and effects that you've got on the gorgeous paper you've cut the bauble from. It makes a super card.

Sue xx
Babs said…
The inks have blended so well together and made such a beautiful background for your cut out bauble , your card is beautiful too.
Babs x
cotnob said…
A beautiful card, your ornament is gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
scrappymo! said…
You have created a stunning card. Your inked and oxided bauble is wonderful!

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

P.S. You will have to win a trip again to the West Coast of Canada, as we have missed you!
Anonymous said…
A beautiful bobble, Lynn! I LOVE the colours you've used and the layout of the snowflakes and sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days DT