mid month reminder for Make it Feminine at Penny Black & More challenge


My second post today with a reminder for our "Make it Feminine" challenge over at Penny Black & More this month.

I had such fun putting together all these stamps to make a scene. Penny Black 4164K a rose, 40-191 uptown, 40-117 san francisco and 30-574 special sentiments.

If you are familiar with the Uptown stamp set you will know it has shoes in the window. To go with the "A rose" stamp I decided to turn it into a florist and drew my own flowers and vases in the window as I had no stamps on a small enough scale. 

I used distress inks to colour the images with a little water. I used a pre scored card and then added some random splodges of the colours I had been using to take away the white area at the bottom.

Comments

brenda said…
Certainly very feminine Lynn, great combination of stamps and a lovely choice of colours.

Bx
Ellibelle said…
What a great design and so creative! So loving this beautiful creation!
OH! yes! VERY girly and so pretty. love your flowers and everything else.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
What a great mix of two lovely stamps, super colours and a great sentiment.

Kath x
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely feminine make Lynn, Love how you've set the scene with this one xxxxx
Donna Ellis said…
Hi, Lynn! What a gorgeously colored step creation! The soft watercolor style, and the beautifully arranged scene make for such a lovely birthday card! Beautifully done! hugs, de
Tracy said…
This is a fabulous scene Lynn, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x