Week 553 Soft Pastels at Allsorts challenge


This week Wendy has chosen the theme of Soft Pastels for the Allsorts challenge. 

For my DT card I used some papers from a Craftwork Card pad together with a DP I printed from the Crafters Inspiration mag CDrom issue 13 called Tea Party. I was trying to tie in the "time" in the sentiment with the cogs on the paper!

I added a little Distress Ink around the edges to make it pop and also to the teacups. The dies I used are all from Crafters Companion. I added a little ribbon and some pearls.

Our winner chosen by random.org will win this fab set from Stabilo.

Comments

Mervi said…
Beautiful card in soft lavender.
Happy New Year;-))m
brenda said…
Pretty soft lilac hues Lynn and great use of dies.

B x
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done, Lynn. Love the stacked tea cups!
Wendy L said…
So beautiful and fab dies. Xxx
Kathleen said…
Gorgeous choice of colour, some really lovely dies and a lovely design.

Kath x
Anonymous said…
oh wow, i LOVE the colours on this card and the clever use of the dies; such a pretty layout!
KandA said…
Fabulous card, such a great design and super papers xx