week 556 Take Flight at Allsorts challenge


Time for a new theme at Allsorts challenge and this week Tracy has chosen "Take Flight" so we are looking for anything that can fly.

I've had these dragonfly stamps many years uninked, they are by Prickly Pear. I thought they fitted the theme perfectly and decided to steer away from my usual butterflies for a change. I stamped and embossed each one and then carefully fussy cut them. Adding some colour from pens to the middle one.

I used a Tattered Lace panel which I cut a spare of using it like a stencil to create the background colours where I wanted them. I then used the actual cut panel you see and coloured over the top of the die cut. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion. 

This week the winner chosen by random.org will win A £10 credit to Swedish House Crafts store.
My name is Suha and I have created Swedish House Crafts in the second part of 2016. It is a little Swedish online shop with lots of enthusiasm for crafting in a different style, dare to be different. Visit SHC and learn more. I have been professionally crafting since 2008, I gave colouring classes (with Promarkers) in Sweden, had exhibition in 2014, and used to make cards and mixed media mainly. I have a master degree in digital and visual design. Yes, 100% of graphics in the shop are my artwork including the logotype. Because I am not leaving my education, I am using it in my passion for paper crafting in the first place. Great combination as the future is full of plans and surprises, hold on and follow SHC on Facebook and blog, you'll find SHC everywhere.

Comments

brenda said…
Lovely soft colours Lynn, the pinks and golds look lovely together, PP also did Butterflies with the script and know I have them stashed somewhere from my DT days there.

B x
Mervi said…
Beautiful shiny dragonfly card.
Happy weekend 💌
Wendy L said…
Beautiful card And I love the pastel shades. Xxx
Really really lovely card Linby.
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
I love dragonflies, this is such a beautiful card!
Liz said…
Lovely card, Linby, so pretty and feminine. xx
Crafting Queen said…
Lovely card, like the design.
Tracy said…
I love what you've done for my theme, it's so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x