Denim and Girls for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hi it's Lynn here today with my DT post for Swedish House Crafts.

I just love the Denim and Girls papers, especially these photos which really remind me of the fashion shoots on Instagram. So I decided to make a card for someone who loves IG and her converse trainers.

She's also pretty awesome and the Roxstamps Awesome die came in handy, as it always does for the younger generation. I put it with some star dies which are from my stash.


Unfortunately the 6x6 papers I used are not in stock but the 12 x 12 Denim and Girls in Jeans papers are in stock.




There is so much detail on these papers, I love the quotes and the cute pair of sneakers in the corner.


Links to products I used:
Denim and Girls in Jeans paper
Roxstamps Awesome die

Thanks for looking.

Comments

What wonderful images and papers, such a modern card for a modern Miss, Love it.
Faith x
Liz said…
Lovely modern card. When I was a teenager, if jeans had holes in them it was time to throw them away! LOL! xx