Make it girly at Allsorts challenge

It's my turn to host the challenge this week at Allsorts challenge. I've chosen the theme of "make it girly".

I used a cdrom called Pin Up Chic from Craft Artist. The base picture of the background was my starting point. I then added the frame and all the elements you see, including a handbag for the chic lady.

My second card is made with a digital stamp design from our sponsor JMC called Melody Mojito - from the cocktail girls collection. I didn't have any lime stamps so I used a lemon from an SU set and stamped it in green ink. I added some of my own music doodles.


All the images created by JMC Designs are hand drawn by Julia McNeill, an artist who lives in the north of Scotland. Julia has a unique way of seeing everyday items in a different way, these everyday items inspire quirky and whimsical designs that just make you smile.

Julia wants to share her imagination with you to inspire your creativity so you can enjoy the benefits of unleashing your creativity.

As I used a cdrom and a digital image I am entering at CD Sunday plus challenge too.

Comments

brenda said…
Very chic Lynn and very you, whenever I see a fashion style card you come to mind, it's a great theme and enjoyed creating for it.

B x
Mervi said…
Fabulous first card, like me last week, lol, with skyscrapers!
Happy weekend;-))m
Pamela said…
Two great cards Linby. Think my favourite is the lime one. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
susiestacey said…
Lovely cards Lynn, the first is so elegant x Susan x
SUPER cards both wonderfully coloured too.
Faith x
KandA said…
Two fabulous cards Lynn. Both great designs and super images xx
Kathleen said…
A very classy image on your first card and a really super background, great subtle colours too.
Second card, super CAS and a great choice of colours.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
Two fabulous creations, Lynn! Loving your choice of colors on both!
Thanks for the fun theme!
Jane Willis said…
I love both your cards, and I'm totally in awe of your ability to build up such lovely scenes digitally. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.
Vicky Hayes said…
Both cards are lovely Linby but the first is an absolute stunner! It reminds me of a 50s advert for some kind of elegant fashion house! Vicky x
I like both cards, they are unusual designs and images, lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Jocelyn said…
Two lovely cards. Love your doodles on the second card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
As usual two fab cards from you. Love the colour palettes. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT
Wendy L said…
Super card Lyn and everything lady,xxx
Sarn said…
Two super cards. Love them both. x
Marlena M. said…
Love your chic cards! Fantastic designs~
Carol said…
Both great cards and thank you for sharing them with us. My own favourite is the first one. It has the look of a classic smart ladies magazine.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT