Using Embossing at The Male Room challenge


Our new challenge at The Male Room begins today and it's "Use Embossing".


For my DT card I chose to use a 3d embossing folder. I really like the effect this folder gives and I think it's perfect for a male card. I chose purple as the recipient loves a certain chocolate bar!

I then used a die from Lil Inker which I cut from a snippet of brusho background I had created. Then I backed it with some gold mirri card - again from my snippet box.

Thanks for looking. I'm also entering this into the Playground and Di's snippet challenge. All the pieces here were in my snippet box - including the brusho background as I do like to keep off cuts of my backgrounds.

Comments

LOVE the choccie purple and the fab embossing folder Linby.
Faith x
Viv said…
What a fab embossing folder Lynne - it looks amazing! Great male card. x
Macimbalo said…
Wow, so much shine and texture! Love it! Thanks for inviting me for this challenge!
Donna Ellis said…
What a fun, sparkling, shiny creation, Linby! Your papers are definitely shouting BIRTHDAY TIME! hugs, de
Di said…
Gorgeous card and I adore the EF you used. AND, the Lil'Inkers die - that's exactly the die I spoke about in my post when I said a Happy Birthday one would be good but not available. So good to see you in the snippets playground again!

Hugs

Di xx
Wickcliss said…
Hi Linby, love the gorgeous and rich purple embossed card as I really like those 3D embossing folders. Perfect touch for a birthday.