Week 558 Add a Heart at Allsorts challenge


For the challenge at Allsorts this week Kath has chosen the theme of "Add a heart".

A couple I know were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary recently and I just couldn't let a milestone like that go without making them a special card. 

60 years is a diamond anniversary so I incorporated that into my design. The dies are from Tonic and the matting die in the background is from Tattered Lace - one of my most used dies.


I tried to capture the sparkle from the card with this second picture. I used some sparkly paper behind the diamond and the dies. 

The winner this week chosen by random.org will win this lovely stamp from Chloe's Creative Cards.

Image result for chloe butterfly heart

Chloe's Creative Cards launched in April 2011, the home of Stamps by Chloe we offer the entire Stamps by Chloe range including stamps, dies, glitters, embossing powders, embellishments, ribbons and more. We also stock a fabulous range of other crafting goodies for all papercrafting and more.

Comments

Ellibelle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful Lynn. Loving the all white, makes is so special, perfect for a special occasion!
Kathleen said…
Love white on white cards and this is no exception, love the touch of the diamond.

Kath x
susiestacey said…
Gorgeous elegant card, love your choice of dies x Susan x
Wendy L said…
Gorgeous and I think white on white is so classy, a true keepsake, xxx
Tracy said…
Very elegant Lynn, love the all white too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x