Week 561 - Add three pearls at Allsorts Challenge


Helene wants to see three pearls on our creations this week at Allsorts challenge.

For my DT card I started with this silhouette die which I cut from Lawn Fawn liquorice card stock. I then decided that one of these craftwork cards blanks would complement the pearls and then a little doily behind the die cut which I "found" when looking for my pearls.

The sentiment die is from Tattered Lace.

The winner this week will win this gorgeous die set.

Tattered Lace is home to a range of beautifully delicate and detailed craft products, including the successful Tattered Lace Dies and Embossing Folders, designed by Stephanie Weightman

Comments

Mervi said…
Beautiful card, effective colours together!
Have a lovely weekend;-))m
brenda said…
It's lovely Lynn, I always like silhouette images and they make great focal elements.

B x
KandA said…
Fabulous card Lynn and I love the silhouette die xx
Wendy L said…
A beautiful tree with the swing, lovely card Lynn, xxx
Kathleen said…
Love the pink and black and the lovely dies, great placement of the pearls.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
What a beautiful card, Lynn. Loving the silhouette!
Tracy said…
A very sweet creation Lynn, fab silhouette image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x