How to embroider.... @ The Library challenge



When I saw The Library Challenge had this book as the prompt I was always going to enter! I have so much sewing related craft stuff.

How to Embroider Almost Everything

I had this off cut of kraft card from another card and it was to hand - originally I thought it would be the wood of the embroidery frame - anyway, I ended up using it for the whole card. I embossed using gold powder some of the stamps to brighten it up and added some white pen too. I found a few shaped sequins in a mixed bag that added some interest.

The little piece of twine was on part of the packing I received for a handmade present at Christmas. It's sat on my desk ever since waiting to be put in the bit box - but I thought it fitted this card.

Comments

Liz said…
A lovely card, Lynn. I love the sewing theme. xx
brenda said…
A super CAS creation Lynn, must remember to use Kraft more often.

B x
Marina said…
Perfect for the book! Imo these kind of themed stamps can be difficult to put together but you've made a great design with lots of lovely touches like the metallic screw and the white pen. Thanks for joining The Library.
My Paper Cat said…
Great take on the inspiration. Well done. Thanks for playing at The library Challenge