March Rudolph Day


It's time for Rudolph Day on Mo's blog.

This month I have used some images from Making Cards Magazine that came with the mag ages ago and I keep meaning to use them - so I did! I think they are just right for younger people. The first one I put with a papersmooches sentiment and a CE die cut which I bought again for the younger look to a card.

For this one I used a sentiment from Clarity Jumper stamp set. Then I added some elements from TH dies cut from silver mirri card.

Final two! On one I used white gloss card for the die cuts and the other one I layered up silver mirri on navy card.

Stay safe at home everyone.
 L x

Comments

What fantastic cards, the image are great and ideal for the younger generation too.

Keep safe and well.
Sue xx
Jane Willis said…
What a fun collection of cards, they would be perfect for hard-to-make-for teens
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
super cards and designs I agree a great design for the younger generation.
Love those wonderful images very modern but also lovely.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Vicky Hayes said…
These are amazing images Linby and perfectly turned into Christmas cards! Vicky x
Kathleen said…
Wow Lynn, how fabulous are these, just perfect for Grandsons.

Kath x
scrappymo! said…
These are great images with a youthful, modern feel. Perfect for your grandson! bet these will be well loved.

Hope you are well and taking care. We crafters will be able to get lots of crafts done in our self isolation!

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Viv said…
Great cards from these fab images Linby!
Carol L said…
The blue backgrounds are fabulous with those snowboarding bears and just perfect for youngster/teen cards! Each one is so cool with those silver elements and great colors! Well done!
Anonymous said…
Oh, I love these cards, Lynn! They depict the movement so nicely, I can almost hear the swish. :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT
Rudolph Days Challenge
These cards are so amazingly well done. I can just see the snow flying from the snowboarding fun being done.