Sina Library Day for Swedish House Crafts DT



Hi, I'm here today with my DT make for Swedish House Crafts. I used the exclusive to Swedish House Crafts Hi Cookie, digital images for my card.

I've used the Sina Library Day - Bundle. I just love books and so this is a great set of digital stamps for me. I also review books - you can find my blog  Books In My Opinion here.


I took a piece of A4 Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and resized the image to fit over the bottom half. I then used a die from my stash to cut out the stepper shape. You can do this by hand with a ruler if you don't have a die. This gives the image some more perspective.


I printed onto the Desert card stock to save me a lot of colouring! This way the floorboards and shelves are already coloured. So I just coloured the books on the shelves and the tables.


The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.


I resized the Sina digi so that she was in scale to the background card. Printed her and then used my digital cutter to cut her out. I used promarkers and copics to colour her. 

Here's another look at the whole card. I glued her to the card to give the impression she is standing on the floor of the library.


Links to Products I used:
Hi Cookie - Sina Library Day - Bundle 
Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm A4

I'm also entering this card into the #30 Anything goes challenge at CD Sunday Plus as I have used digital images.

Thanks for looking. 

Comments

Pamela said…
I love this Linby! She really does look as if she's in a library. Great idea to print onto the card then make the stepper shape.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Carol said…
What a fab card. The perspective is so good you feel that you are there in the library. Your choice of backing card is perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday Plus.
Carol xx
DT
I agree with Carol you feel as if you are in the. Library with her, brilliant image and colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
brenda said…
It's really loverly Lynn and so prettily coloured, didn't know SHC did digis but I wold imagine those like this would be very popular.

B x
Jane Willis said…
Stunning! Wonderful creation from a fab image and background - and one of my favourite Dr Seuss quotes too. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday PLus.
Jocelyn said…
What a great card and fabulous colouring too. I love everything about this. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT