U is for U Fold card


Well, I have been seeing this fold all over blogland and just had to give it a go. Especially as I saw how easy Mrs A had made the instructions. It even folds flat to post!

As I had made the card via Mrs A and her Butterfly Challenge #138 U is for U fold card,  I thought I had better enter too. I've used all 7 elements of the challenge U Fold card / Umber/Unbleached silk/Ultra pink/Use your dies/Use flower pattern paper/ Butterfly.

All the instructions along with other fab folded cards are on the challenge post on a tab at the top of the page. I will be making more as I loved doing this one.

The sentiment is from a CC stamp set. The butterflies are a mix of companies but include TL and Spellbinders.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Beautiful. This is such a great fold isn't it? Easy to do and guaranteed to impress.
brenda said…
It's a great shape and well done on getting in all seven elements. Afraid I've let the side down this time round as just not had time to make any outside DT's.

B x
KandA said…
Fabulous card and such a great shape xx
Mrs A. said…
I really worried about putting these 3 colours together for the challenge but I think they work perfectly together and I have loved seeing how every one has used them. So glad you decided to play along. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.