Week #562 Anything with Wings at Allsorts challenge


Our new challenge begins today at Allsorts and this time Brenda has chosen the challenge of "anything with wings".

I had a few ideas on this one, but I also had a packet of embellishments that I got as part of a scrapbook kit I think, this was some years ago! They all had wings, so I went with that. It does make me laugh that the birds look like they aren't talking to one another lol!

I used a piece of 6x6 cloud paper for the background which I matted and layered with some yellow and blue card. I used a die from CC which came with one of their mags. It is supposed to sit on the top of the card edge but I thought it worked like this.

Then I added some birdhouse ribbon and a stamp from Lawn Fawn to finish.

This week our winner will receive this brand new Lavinia stamp from Brenda as she bought double!

Comments

brenda said…
This is such a fun creation Lynn and love the colours and the dimension of the birdies and flutterbies, perfect for my theme thank you.

B x
Mervi said…
Lovely textures and very fresh card.
Happy weekend;-))m
Viv said…
This is so cute Lin! Lovely card.
Wendy L said…
It looks fab Lynn, xxx
Liz said…
Wonderful design, I love all the different textures. xx
Kathleen said…
Quite fitting with the large 'Happy' die as this is a really lovely "Happy" creation, love the images and design.

Kath x
KandA said…
What a gorgeous card. Those little birds and butterflies are so fun and I love the cheerful colours. Perfect card to brighten up anyone's day xx
Crafting Queen said…
Great card, love how you used the felt.
Tracy said…
I love the bright cheery look of your card, it's fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x