Anything goes at Penny Black & More challenge



Hello everyone, I hope you are all staying in and staying safe. It's time for our new challenge at Penny Black & More. Nice and easy - anything goes. Just remember that we must be able to see stamping as the focal point of the make and no digital images are allowed.

I used my brushos to create a background masking off a circle at the mid point of the card which I then filled with the bright orange and yellow colours. I then used Penny Black stamp 40-606 All Fours, In Paris 40-609 over the top of the background. Using faux bleaching to take the colour out of her dress etc and recolouring with brushos.

I used 30-103 wishes for the sentiment. I mounted onto an A4 preprinted blank from my stash that I folded in half.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenge this month.

Comments

Mervi said…
Just dreaming the spring in Paris... beautiful card;-))m
Viv said…
Fabulous card! Love it.
KandA said…
Fabulous card and such wonderful colours on the background xx
Kathleen said…
What a lovely vibrant card, great colours and images.

Kath x
Liz said…
A lovely card, beautiful colours. xx
Desire Fourie said…
Wow Linby, this is a gorgeous little piece of art. Love the vibrant green/blues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Leanne Harris said…
Love those colours Lynn, very nice! xxxx
Ellibelle said…
Love how you combined the two stamps, they look like made for each other! So beautiful!
brenda said…
You created a super intense background using Brusho's Lynn combined the different stamps together beautifully.

B x
Anonymous said…
I love your background on this fabulous card, Lynn! I also love the sentiment stamp!