Make me Laugh week #133 At the Male Room Challenge



Time for our new challenge at The Male Room. 




I used the  CD Rom Bloke from Craft Artist for this card.Well it made me laugh! 

I added the Spellbinders dies of fries in their carton. The extra fries at the bottom are actually the straw that comes in the set,  but I coloured to make look like fries. I dug out my labeller for the birthday greeting.

The recipient of this card is fond of pun jokes so I am hoping this will go down well with him.

I'm also entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge #32 anything goes.

Comments

brenda said…
Yes it made me smile Lynn, I've never been a Bond fan but know from my boys I'm in the minority and they would all love this.

B x
Pamela said…
Brilliant Linby!!! A great card for a guy but I think anyone with a sense of humour would like it.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Vicky Hayes said…
Haha! I do love a pun Lynn and this definitely got a chuckle out of me! I love the retro styling of these images too. Vicky x
Jocelyn said…
A great card and it has got me singing the song from the film. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Brilliant Lynn, love the punny humour.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
Darnell said…
He is sure to love it, Linby! It sure goes down well with me and I thank you for the chuckle! Take care and be safe!! Hugs, Darnell
Brilliant card for a male and I love the way you used the song as the sentiment. brilliant idea
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Carol said…
Great card. It makes me laugh. Thank you.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
Great card. It made me laugh too. Not done much laughing lately. So it’s good to see a cheerful creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT