Music Week #134 at The Male Room Challenge




Today the new challenge at The Male Room is "music".




My starting point for this card was the music paper which a crafting friend sent to me. It was perfect for the theme, and then I had a piece of the Altenew watercolour cover die left over in my snippet box, which I thought looked like piano keys so that went down the side. 

Then from my die stash the various musical instruments and the music staves were added and a treble clef. Finally I used a die from CC which should really be a cut out for the top of a card but I used it here cut from black gloss card and then also an old but favourite Clearly Besotted die for the "birthday". 

Don't forget to visit the challenge for great inspiration as always from my teamies.

Comments

A Wonderful card Lynn, love the music coming out of the trumpet? I'm never too sure LOL. Love the piano keys, clever thinking.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
Mac Mable said…
Fabulous masculine card with a wonderful design. The instruments look great and love the shiny Happy die cut sentiment too x.
brenda said…
Lovely craftiness to share as always, thank you. Say safe and well.

B x