Week 568 Flowers or showers at Allsorts challenge


This week it's Ellie's turn to host the challenge at Allsorts and she has chosen a theme of flowers or showers.

I have been trying to use up snippets or things that I die cut and haven't used. So my starting point for this card was the window die frame. I had the snippet of gingham card and I then printed this floral paper from a Crafters Inspiration mag CDrom. The space was just right for a stamp I had which came with a magazine. 

I added some seam ribbon pinched together over some sticky tape and a few gems.

This week the winner chosen by random.org will win this lovely set of  Studio Light floral stamps.



As I have used something from a CDrom I am also enter the CD Sunday plus challenge.

I'll have another post later today - bit like buses........

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Gorgeous! Love the way you added the ribbon!
Tracy said…
This is fab and love the fact your using up your snippets, a lot of mine end up in the bin.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
brenda said…
So very pretty Lynn, it's like a Summers day on card and the framed sentiment really pops against the blooms.

B x
Wendy L said…
Your card is lovely and vibrant, love the ruffled ribbon, xxx
Pamela said…
I really like your backing paper, I have all of the Crafter's Companion Inspiration magazines (except issue 1) so will have to look for this paper.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Jocelyn said…
Lovely bright colours. I love the backing paper you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Lovely bright card, I like the way you did the ribbon down the side
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Wynn said…
This is really pretty Linby. The sentiment in the frame is perfect. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT