Charity card kits



Just catching up in blogland and I noticed Miss Di in Snippets Playground had posted her cards she made with the kits from Christine Emberson and so it prompted me to share mine too.

These kits were put together by Christine - she does one each month usually but this time she did two as they are for the NHS charity. I pretty much stuck to Christine's layout as it was a nice change to not think about what to do lol! I just changed the first two sentiments around as they fitted better with who I wanted to send them to.

All the recipients have them now and they loved them - so job done! In fact when I was debating who to send one of them a friend messaged me to tell me she had just had a fall and had to go to hospital, twice. She and her husband are shielding so she was worried about having been to hospital. That decided where the last card should go and she was thrilled with it.

Great minds think alike as Di had got out her MFT mail dies - I got mine out too thinking I would make a similar version myself - cut it out, still sat there lol!

Comments

Liz said…
Four fabulous cards. Great designs, I love the bright colours - really striking. xx
These are just fabulous Lynn, love the designs and the rainbow colours.
Keep safe and well
Faith x