For boys and men at Penny Black & More challenge


Our theme this month at Penny Black & More challenge is "For boys and men".

For my DT card I decided to create a thank you card. I stamped 40-416 hidden lane onto a background I created with watercolours. I divided it into green and blue with masked a off circle.

I then took another background I had created using the bokeh effect made with watercolour and inks  use as a base. I then used a PB die to cut the lattice edge from the base card.

Finishing touch is the sentiments from the PB set 30-574 special sentiments.

Our sponsors this month are 

Explore the creative world of Penny Black and see for yourself why our rubber stamps, stickers, beautiful papers for Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Stamp Crafting are everyone’s favorites. Our products are designed to integrate style and color for creating the best handicraft projects ever.


Comments

Mervi said…
Fabulous card, love the scene and colours;-))m
brenda said…
The pink moon/sun works really well Lynn, it draws the eye right into the meadow scene .

B x
Leanne Harris said…
Gorgeous colours Lynn and as Brenda has said, that moon is absolutely perfect! xxxxx
Viv said…
Love love love the pink moon/sun! Great card Lynn using one of my fave PB scene stamps!
Ellibelle said…
A perfect stamps for the theme and so beautifully done!
Kathleen said…
What a brilliant scene and love the pink moon, super card.

Kath x
Anonymous said…
A fabulous card! I love the colours you’ve used and the broken background!
Mrs A. said…
Lovely colours which look wonderful put together here on your card. Hugs Mrs A.
Inkyfingers said…
You created such a beautiful scene, Lynn and the soft colours are so pretty.
Hope you are staying safe.
Hugs
Carol x
Tracy said…
Fabulous scene Lynn, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x