Gingham, Stripes or spots at Allsorts challenge


This week the challenge is chosen by Mervi at Allsorts challenge blog and she wants to see Gingham, stripes or spots.

For my DT card I used a few items from a kit I got several years ago. It's a Mary Engelbreight kit and I just love her designs, so much so I have never really used any of it. So I took one of the backing papers which already had a frame printed onto it and then added the centre printed panel with a couple of corner stickers. 

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely card, pretty image and colours;-))m
brenda said…
Such bright and happy colours Lynn, not heard of that designer but I'm much the same with G45 DP's.

B x
Kathleen said…
What a fabulous bright and beautiful creation, love the image and your design.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Oh my, I love this one, everything about it is wonderful, xxx
Mummylade said…
What an adorable image, wow!
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful! Loving the image and gorgeous colors!
Tracy said…
I love your image, what a fun and bright creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x