Magical worlds at Allsorts challenge


This week at Allsorts challenge  it's Tracy's turn to chose the theme and she's chosen Magical Worlds.

I started by creating a background using watercolour inks. I then stamped onto it using Lavinia stamps. I cut out using a debossed circle and then mounted onto some gold card and a star background paper. 

I then used an old wooden stamp for the wand and cut it out. I added some fibres and then added glue and liberally sprinkled with glitterbitz from CE.

This week the winer of the challenge chosen by random.org will receive this lovely Lavinia Stamp from Brenda - when she's able to post. They've closed her local PO and sealed up the box!

Comments

Mervi said…
Fabulous card with fairies;-))m
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful, Lynn. I need to add this sentiment to my Lavinia collection!
Wendy L said…
Lovely card Lynn and love the twines down the side, xxx
brenda said…
Totally magical Lynn and the added Fairly wand is a super idea. Enjoy the sunshine.

B x
Kathleen said…
Some really lovely stamps and embellishments used on this lovely creation, not heard of gliiterbitz but they look gret.

Kath x
Tracy said…
I love this Lynn, magical and gorgeous!
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mummylade said…
What a lovely effect with the fibers!