Week #136 In the Garden - at The Male Room challenge



Our new challenge starts today at The Male Room and the theme is "In the Garden".


For my DT card I started with a sheet of card and used one of the new CC turnabout stamps in different shades of green and a little yellow. I then used a Memory Box die for the tree outline. The sentiment is from a set of Washables from Clever cut. 

Finally I added some little die cut animals and birds you might find in your garden from a CE die set.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge this fortnight.

Comments

KandA said…
I really love the design of this card with the trees and wonderful sentiment xx
A Super card Lynn, with the addition of fabby animals too. Love it.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
brenda said…
A great card for a man Lynn and what a fabulous sentiment/quote you used.

B x
Greta said…
Oh what a neat card!