Embossing wet/dry at Allsorts challenge



Our new challenge theme at Allsorts for this week has been chosen by Kath. It's for embossing, whether that be wet or dry.

I've used a new 3d embossing folder from Nellie Snellen for my card. It really is such a lovely design that it doesn't need much else adding to it. I used mica powders rubbed over the embossing and a double layered sentiment, mounted onto some pink card.

I decided to do something that I have been meaning to do for years! Make samples of all my embossing folders. I saw a friend do this and it looked so good that I used a similar die to do mine. There are a lot in my defence (if I need one) I did get a lot of them when they were going for £1 in a bundle or free .Then I realised I haven't done the Christmas ones.........


I've already "found" ones I had totally forgotten about and ones I was looking for and thought I didn't have lol! Hopefully you will see more embossing folders on my cards from now on.

Comments

brenda said…
Goodness me Lynn, what a lot of embossing folders you must have!!

Love todays card, so very stylish and beautifully designed.

B x
Viv said…
A gorgeous card Lynn - and a great idea with the embossing folders altho' I don't think I'd have the patience!
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done, Lynn. And what a great idea to make the little index tags. You have so many embossing folders!!
Kathleen said…
A really gorgeous EF and love the subtle colouring, a really lovely creation.
Well glad that the challenge had an added bonus for you and what a great idea.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Great Idea Lynn and your card is so pretty, xxxx
Mervi said…
Great idea! Stunning and beautiful card;-))m
Mummylade said…
Gosh, you do have a lot of embossing folders. Great idea to have them displayed like this.