Favourite Stamps at Penny Black & More challenge


Time for our new challenge at Penny Black & More and this month we want you to use your favourite stamps.

I've used Penny Black set 30-028 micey day which although they are one of my favourite stamp sets I've not used all of them before. That's why I decided to make this "W" fold card and really make full use of the whole set.

It was a lot of measuring, cutting and colouring - but I'm pleased with the outcome.  I used TH distress crayons to colour as I find those the easiest for the animals. I also used PB 30-115 lace delight for the sentiment on the front and a piece of PB paper from one of the pads.


Hope to see you over at the Penny Black & More challenge this month.

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
Oh how lovely Lynn, the w fold isn't one I've ever done before but you've made a smashing job of it here - well done you! xxxx
brenda said…
Isn't this just so pretty Lynn and a really appealing design.

Bx
Ellibelle said…
How very beautiful and so cute!! Great way to show off all those cute critters when it's so hard to choose just one. This is so perfect for the theme!
Wendy L said…
This is a lovely card and a great design, xxx
Kathleen said…
This is definitely a WOW creation. Fabulous images and a really super design and shape of the card.
Great backgrounds and colours too.

Kath x
Liz said…
A beautiful card, Lynn. I love the fold and all the adorable images. xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous card with many cute critters;-))m